2009-08-31

New Horizons!

Thought I would post up again,

I am getting ready to migrate my art (I make art?) over to a proper site... www.sharpenedpixel.com. It's still VERY work in progress and all, but I think it will be cool. I need a much more proper place to host my work, point to my tweets, post up other peoples tutorials, and just in general have an online presence. I have a few ideas of things I would like to a little more of...

1) I think I am ready to bring the insane world of Professor Zero to life, I pulled it out of my butt back in 2006 for 24 hour comics but it might be fun to actually work that out a little more. I figure a weekly strip there might be damn fun. Let's see what happens.

2) Actually start hosting up a lot of the crap I have done over the years, might be fun to smash it together and recontextualize it, we'll see how that goes.

3) The REALLY big one, I have been fortunate enough to have made some really amazing friends through the years, friends who are largely anonymous, despite all of there hard work. I think I am going to get them together and see if I can't make this a multiperson forum with some fairly regular posts by some talented folks. As I inevitably meet more people I will hopefully get to grow my Pantheon a bit, we'll just have to see how well it works out.

No comments: