Bits and pieces of the mothership are really coming together now. I have the mainpage up, some big ideas and what I hope is a pretty cool framework for pushing things forward a bit more at sharpenedpixel.com. At the present I have decended into CSS/PHP hell, which isn't really so bad, just a hell of a lot of stuff to iron out. So right now in my anthology of over-ambitiousness I have a long list of things that I need to throw in/together. For now it's just about plowing through on the wordpress reconversion of the blog. As far as the current look goes I will probably change it in 6 months or when time allows, but for now I am content to just plod along with Film Noir meets Modern Typeography for the style, it's kind of a fun fusion. Take a look at sharpenedpixel.com Anyways, if I can get some feedback, it would be appreciated,
-Josh
Ludicrous Lutnik Claims There 'Haven't Been American Deaths' From The Iran
War
-
Commerce Sec. Howard Lutnick was pumping up the Trump economy and claimed
on CNBC Wednesday morning that, so far, there were no American deaths in
our wa...
16 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment